1.5
Privacy and Data Security

I've had a "Net Detective" membership over 15 years, I paid for a lifetime membership.I was in my account within the last 6 mos and now when I try to log in it says my account is expired, WTF???

Now they want to charge me $29 a month??? There is a plethora of detective software available online, you would think they wouldn't screw over their current members and send them to the competition???

When did they switch from NetDetective.net to NetDetective.com??In any case I should have been notified of the site change and unauthorized cancellation of my membership!!!

This person wrote the review because of "the cancellation of my account without my knowledge" of net detective membership from Net Detective. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Net Detective to "i want my account re-activated without the monthly fee. i've owned your software nearly 20 years!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was having my membership cancelled without my knowledge and subscription cancelled without my knowledge or authorization. Author liked the most i was able to locate people i was looking for and there were results most of the time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Net Detective for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Net Detective?

Comments