This website is a complete sham - you get nothing but a bill.When you ask for a money back guarantee, they do not give you your money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Customer representatives, including supervisors, are totally rude when you call. I even saved my e-mail confirmation about my refund, and these dirt bags wouldn't honor it. I thought this was America and people had business ethics?? I guess Im just living in the jungle.

These people are bafoons and should be working with species just like themselves - animals.

Its sad to say that these idiots wake up everyday to go to work to make a living doing dishonest work.They might as well be prostitutes.

Had an Experience with Net Detective?

Comments

Ippc Technologies - Negligent Monitoring Software from IPPC Impulse Control Ippc Technologies "Negligent, incompetent, or just all bad are just some ways to describe any company that takes 3 months to apply a patch necessary for their software to be compatible with..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Domainracer - Excellent services for a great price Domainracer "Their SSD-based hosting offering is excellent bang, and the few issues I've encountered were addressed quickly and competently, with no follow-up required.As reseller customers are happy with their web hosting..." Read more Spywhizz - This guy is a robber! Spywhizz "Do not let this *** bag steal your money. He simply is a day light robber! I think FBI should involve and hunt him and his www.spywhizz activity. Youtube must..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more