2.5
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Like most others, I had product membership for nearly ten years, The information was originally good however there was a gradual decline in quality. I used the service several times a year with no consistent pattern. I've never been advised of any additional membership requirements. I am now receiving the following access error:

This page can’t be displayed

•Make sure the web address http://www.standard.netdetective.net is correct.

•Look for the page with your search engine.

•Refresh the page in a few minutes.

I have attempted all resolution steps multiple times without success.

I can understand a company falling on hard times, however where is the public disclosure to customers or regulatory response to this breach of responsibility? What remedies, if any have other's experienced after talking to the company? I'm all in on a class action should one be initiated...

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of net detective website from Net Detective. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Net Detective to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was membership was cancelled without my knowledge and information not updated enough sometime. Author liked the most been good but sometimes login issues and fairly good information. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Net Detective for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Net Detective?

Comments