Just like everyone else, I used it infrequently, but expected it to be there when I wanted to use it.Well, they don't have my e-mail address on file, password, etc.

They just cancelled my membership without cause and without warning. If there is a class action lawsuit....definitely will be a part. I hear they are now charging $29.95 a month and that doesn't make sense. Those of us who had a lifetime membership should have been grandfathered into whatever the new program is at this time.

Companies like this shouldn't be allowed to exist.

They don't answer the customer service number, don't know if the address is still valid.This is ridiculous.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Net Detective. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Net Detective.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Net Detective to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Net Detective?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1259837

I'm in the same position as everyone else.To say it simply, I'm pissed!

I also joined with a lifetime membership.

I joined at the beginning of 2000

And your correct.There is no phone number to call any customer service!

Me too, I had a lifetime membership. Now, I don't, poof, it's gone!