Milton, West Virginia

After ordering Net Detective, I realized the information they provide is "LIMITED" to say the least. I received only "general information" that can be found in a phone book or whitepages on-line.

The process of trying to cancel was time consuming due to numerous attempts to log-in to my account.

I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau and my state Attorney General office. I believe I am intelligent, but after this I feel like an ***. Hopefully this will help others to not make the same mistake I made.

I have requested a refund; wonder how long this process will take!!

Review about: Net Detective Account.

Had an Experience with Net Detective?

Comments

I too discovered after paying 45.00 that I had just a one time use and if any information wasn't available in the phone book, I would have to pay extra for each inquiry.I contacted the company and was told that per the service agreement, no refunds were given.

Needless to say, I was a little pissed. Service agreements are long and boring, and that's what they try to do when they write them.

Who wants to read it all?I do now.

Malwarebytes - Advertise for $12.99, charge credit card for $59.99 Malwarebytes "I clicked on the offer "Malware bytes 1 year $12.99, gave them my credit card information, then checked the invoice the said I was charged $59.99. I contacted them immediately..." Read more Ndot Technologies - Skilled People and Affordable Service Ndot Technologies "Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility. It is my fortunate to contact them at last..." Read more Nova Development - Wanted me to pay $50 for a "$39.99 value" "free bonus" offer. Nova Development "I bought a new HP printer. When I opened the box, there was a flier for an "Office Sssentials 3" download, a $39.99 value. I read the instructions on the..." Read more Highster Mobile - Lies. Highster Mobile "Purchased BECAUSE it was a lifetime access purchase. That was the reason. 8 months later, I'm locked out with no warning, no ability to save my data. The website STILL..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more