Net Detective Account Review from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I am getting ready to close my account they said I overdrafted and I didn't and now I owe them $92 and they stole my $48 I haven't gotten any information they said I received the money I finally have a receipt saying declined and they are just stealing my money and I'm tired it hurts I'm on disability I need my money they just a corporation getting rich giving away free account and stealing from me and you will then I'm done with NetSpend sincerely delois Roberts of Oklahoma City I want everybody to know who I am and you know that NetSpend is a rip-off
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My fiance bought me star wars battlefront off them for Christmas, it said the key was used. I contacted them, and a week later I had a new key, which..."
- "I received an email about an auto-renewal for Driver Whiz which I did not order! The email days it's been a year and they will charge me $29.99 plus VAT..."
- "If you want to purchase rosetta stone, please do not purchase from the websites above, its a ripoff, the person that manages that website is some girl in china, that..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "In less then a year on my Temperpedic I was sleeping in a hole that I couldn't roll out of. So I stared sleeping all over the bed each night...."
- "Horrible! When u have a emergency issue, they say "call your property manager" u call them and they DONT ANSWER...umm how is this right? I still get no answer and..."
- "The people are nice, but the food there is old. Each time we make the mistake of getting ice cream there it is old and disgusting. I bought a milky..."