Net Detective Account Review from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I am getting ready to close my account they said I overdrafted and I didn't and now I owe them $92 and they stole my $48 I haven't gotten any information they said I received the money I finally have a receipt saying declined and they are just stealing my money and I'm tired it hurts I'm on disability I need my money they just a corporation getting rich giving away free account and stealing from me and you will then I'm done with NetSpend sincerely delois Roberts of Oklahoma City I want everybody to know who I am and you know that NetSpend is a rip-off
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Stopzilla came onto my computer without my knowing or permission and have sinse been advertising FREE of charge then try have blocked me looking at my own work on websites..."
- "As (owner of City Lights Bar & Grill) inLas Vegas. I have been experiencing major problems with The Touchsuite POS system. I have never witness anything Like this in my 18..."
- "After years of doing business with Sitelock and spending thousands of dollars the service degraded with almost monthly service problems until my website was offline because of a problem with..."
- "I am beyond livid. I spend 70 dollars on what was suppose to be a beautiful bouquet for my mom and she received half an arrangement with dead flowers!!!!!! I..."
- "I called to get the sectional at the advertised price, but was told that was not correct and that correct price was over $5,000.00. The salesman I was chatting with..."
- "I was going to write my whole story with all my fresh rage and anger at this company THIS month, but I had NO idea there were so many other..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."