My lifetime membership can not be found using the same email address I signed up with. I've had it for years and don't use it that offer.

Now it doesn't recognize my email address. Here is a copy of their email to me when I had a login problem years ago. This time they don't even recognize me. Hello, Here is all you need to access Net Detective Plus: To Log in, visit www.advanced.netdetective.net Please be advised that there is nothing to download.

Net Detective Plus is completely web based for you convenience. Be sure to add it to your favorites so that you can log in later. Your user name is: Your password is: You can change your password after you log in by clicking on My Account at the top of the page. Need more assistance?

Our Customer Support Center is available 24 hours a day! You can get answers to product and technical support questions and, if the answer isn't available on-the-spot, you can contact us directly, where we'll respond during normal business hours. Here's the link: http://support.netdetectiveplus.com Sincerely, Jennifer P.

Customer Care Dot Com, Inc. Your support solution for HD Publishing Group http://support.hdpublishinggroup.com

Review about: Net Detective Account.

Reason of review: membership cancelled.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Been good but sometimes login issues.

Comments

The address above does not work, and I had bought a lifetime membership for $49.95 back in 2007 I think but now I can't even find the site anymore to complain. I want my Lifetime service I paid for, or a refund.

Bfillamina

I bought a lifetime membership as well. I also can not get into the site says ' does not recognize email address/ password , I WANT what I paid for! Shame on them