now told it expired.I'm still alive.

A long time ago I bought a lifetime membership. Didn't include everything but had enough for me usually. Now it is suddenly expired. It seems they are not what they seem and looking at their charges per month, how could one trust them now?

I did not see any warning, nor should there be with a lifetime membership. It's not like there was a lot of service for that, but it was usually enough. i wouldn't recommend any service that revokes lifetime purchases, and the "next step" is ridiculously priced. That's about it.

will be looking for another service. now told it expired. I'm still alive. A long time ago I bought a lifetime membership.

Didn't include everything but had enough for me usually. Now it is suddenly expired. It seems they are not what they seem and looking at their charges per month, how could one trust them now? I did not see any warning, nor should there be with a lifetime membership.

That's about it.will be looking for another service.

Review about: Net Detective Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Net Detective?

Comments