WAS CANCELLED WITHOUT NOTICE. I TRIED TOO PUT MY PASSWORD IN IT DID NOT TAKE.

DID NOT UNDERSTAND THE REASON BEHIND THIS.

WAS NOT EMAILED OR TOLD IN ADVANCE. WOULD LIKE A RESPONSE ON WHAT HAPPEN TO MY PASSWORD TO MY ACCOUNT. I WAS NEVER TOLD I WAS CANCELLED OR NEEDED TO UPDATE ANYTHING. I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS ACCOUNT SINCE AROUND 2006 WITHOUT A PROBLEM.

A KIND RESPONSE TO ALL OF THIS WOULD BE NOTED TOO ME. I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN SO UNDERSTANDING ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN A STRESS ON ME.

ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE HELPFUL TOO A OLDER PERSON AS MYSELF. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Net Detective. The most disappointing about net detective account from Net Detective was having my membership cancelled without my knowledge and subscription cancelled without my knowledge or authorization , but reviewer liked when it worked it was great. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Net Detective.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Background and People Search category for more informed decision or compare Net Detective to other companies on our site.

Comments